Let me ask you: Does this sound like you after making lofty goal to change your behaviors at the start of each year?
- You're on track for 3 weeks and then quickly slip into what you've always done.
- You're motivated for a while but have no specific strategies to sustain it.
- You've got systems in place for changing a habit or behavior but get tripped up when anything unexpected happens.
- You're sick of the constant false starts and want new habits to feel more effortless.
- You're always looking for inspiration to keep change consistent and have no idea how to tap into intrinsic motivation.
- You want to understand the brain chemistry behind behavioral change and why its so hard.
If you said yes to one or more of these, you are in need of The Consistency Cure Challenge.